- Court Affiliates Conference
- 9th Conference on Privacy & Public Access to Court Records
- “The Privacy Implications of Electronically Accessible Court Records” – annual working conference held with the support of the Administrative Office of the United States Courts.
- Courthouse Construction Conference – Annual conference for judges and administrators involved in major renovations or new courthouse construction
- National Institute of Justice/Department of Justice Training Conference – Conference and training on technology-augmented case presentation
- NIJ/CCIPS Digital Evidence Mock Trial
- Administrative Office of the United States Court Defender Services Branch – Multi-day training program for federal panel defense attorneys.
- International Conference on the Legal and Policy Implications of Courtroom Technology (2006) – articles resulting from this conference were published in the William and Mary Bill of Rights Journal.