A limited number of apartments will be available on-campus at the Lettie Pate Whitehead Evans Graduate Housing Complex, conveniently located next to the Law School. The complex, opened in 1992, features two-, three-, and four-bedroom apartments that are specifically designed and constructed for graduate students. Occupants have a private bedroom and share common areas with other occupants.
- Air conditioning
- Separate outside entrance for each apartment
- Private, furnished bedroom for each resident including extra-long twin bed and mattress, study desk and chair, chest of drawers, and closet space. Double, triple or quad rooms available.
- Walk-in kitchen includes refrigerator, electric stove & oven (no dishwasher)
- Fully furnished living/dining areas, includes dining table & 4 chairs, 2- or 3-person couch, 1 large chair, coffee table and end table
- Full bath (2 full baths for 4-bedroom apartment, 1 full bath for double and triple)
- Cable and Internet access in each bedroom
- Laundry facilities located in the basement of Building 300
- Fire safety equipment in apartments that link to the college’s computerized fire-safety system
- U.S. and campus mail delivery
- Maintenance and resident staff serve as student resources and Student Affairs contact
On-campus housing registration form and the corresponding fee are due in early April. A limited number of housing units are available. Apartments will be assigned after year-round W&M students are accommodated. For on-campus housing considerations, please contact:
William & Mary Residence Life
212 Campus Center
P.O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187
(757) 221-4314 – phone
(757) 221-1240 – fax
For off-campus housing, see http://www.wmoffcampus.com/.
Please contact Campus Housing directly for refund requests of housing fees.