Digital Audio/Video Training for Court Technologists
The CLCT Digital Audio/Video Training Program provides participants with an understanding of audio/video systems in reference to the advancement of the digital platform, the requirements for maintaining them, and a foundation for improved communication with vendors and installers.
The next course will cover aspects specific to federal, state and local courts. Highlights of the training include:
- Analysis of the infrastructure requirements, methods of configuration management, and network management protocols.
- Presentation of the components to a digital audio system and basic acoustical issues prominent in the courtroom environment.
- Addressing the forms of remote communication for witnesses, judges, interpreters and other parties common to the legal platform.
- Discussion of the various components of a control system, operational interface, and how to plan a suitable control system for your court.
Date: October 15-17, 2018*
Location: William & Mary Law School, Williamsburg, VA
Cost: $595.00 (Court Affiliates receive a 25% discount!)
Register: Go online and register here
You can view the draft agenda here.
Contact Mary Beth Dalton at email@example.com, or 757-221-2494 with any questions or to learn more about this event.
* Minimum number of registrations required
This content has been updated on August 6, 2018 at 2:13 pm.